BMW 4 Series Insurance Rates
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Is BMW expensive to insure?
This might lead you to believe that they will be more expensive than average cars to insure because repair costs are less likely to come out of your pocket in the long run. But there are a number of other factors which can make a car more or less expensive for you to insure.
How much is insurance on a BMW 440i?
The average price of BMW car insurance is $3,580 per year. Prices are estimated based on an individual earning $60,000 per year and driving 12,000 miles per year in a BMW. With excellent driving records and good credit, drivers can expect premiums to be considerably lower than the Countrywide averageu2014about $2,100u2013$3,800 each year.
Is BMW 4 Series worth it?
The BMW 4 Series Coupe and Convertible is the culmination of a well-planned strategy. It was announced as early as June 2013, yet it didn't officially debut until this year's Geneva Motor Show in March and went on sale just two months ago. The reason we're not discussing the F32/F33 generation is that many individuals compare the E92 3 Series Coupe with its successor, despite being almost seven years apart.
BMW 4 Series Trims Available
- 428i 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)
- 428i 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)
- 428i SULEV 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)
- 428i SULEV 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)
- 428i xDrive 2dr Convertible AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)
- 428i xDrive 2dr Coupe AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)
- 428i xDrive SULEV 2dr Convertible AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)
- 428i xDrive SULEV 2dr Coupe AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)
- 435i 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A)
- 435i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A)
- 435i xDrive 2dr Convertible AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A)
- 435i xDrive 2dr Coupe AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A)
Other BMW models
Potential Rate Discounts
If you qualify for discounts, you may save the amounts shown below.
|5-yr Accident Free||$81|
|5-yr Claim Free||$86|
|Paid in Full/EFT||$47|
Compare Rates and Save
Find companies with the cheapest rates in your area
Discounts are estimated and may not be available from every company or in every state.